Re: Re: name phreaks

Her sister's name was Ura. They were big supporters of the Democratic party--Lyndon Johnson during his early days.

On Jun 3, 2006, at 6:55 AM, TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

There is (was?) a very famous wealthy family here in Houston, the Hoggs.
Not sure of the specifics now....but their daughter donated the family home and
grounds which are now a museum and park areas.....her name is (was) Ima
Hogg. Her name appears frequently....always causes a chuckle.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 6/2/2006 4:01:41 PM Central Standard Time,