Re: Kitten

I feel your pain Theresa.. that is not as easy as it
looks.  Well, it is easy, just labor intense.

DH and my 16yr old worker got about half of my mothers
patio done today. They are using those &*(*) 16 inch
block ones and they are just toooooo heavy! Left the
men to handle that and I went on to other things once
we got the area cleared, crushed rock in place. (this
used to be there before she put on the addition, but
we had to move all those blocks away while they were
doing it) Of course, my mother decided to make it
larger now, so the hose in pvc pipe going to the back
of the yard is now in the way... sheesh.

It was a wonderful weather wise day for working and I
did manage to stay out there all day without dieing.
Guessing the muscles are getting used to it again. Got
the front beds weeded and amended, the porch cleaned
off,  so tomorrow will do some planting...then back to
the disaster in the back yard.

Donna