Re: Argyrantheum frutescens + garden tour

That's great about the tour. I know you will just love that movie. My granddaughter and I went to see it last week, and I thought it was adorable.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Argyrantheum frutescens + garden tour

I am glad all went well for the tour. Can you talk to
some of the others involved and have a private
showing? Did DH get the train layout done in time?

So how did you like the movie? Thinking about going to
see it.

Donna

--- Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:

Well, the tour went smoothly. Great weather, almost
100 visitors,
most complementary. My big complaint - as host, you
don't get to see
the other gardens! We are now recovering from the
effort. DH has
promised dinner and a movie - we'll see "Over the
Hedge" if he
manages to wake up from his nap on time!
Is anyone familiar with Argyantheum? The tour
sponsor gave us a plant
as a "thank you". I checked my references, but they
were suitably
vague on overwintering, which is critical for me. Is
there anyone who
lives a couple zones north of 10 who can tell me how
they manage it?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b