From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Argyrantheum frutescens + garden tour

Well, the tour went smoothly. Great weather, almost 100 visitors, most
complementary. My big complaint - as host, you don't get to see the other
gardens! We are now recovering from the effort. DH has promised dinner and a
movie - we'll see "Over the Hedge" if he manages to wake up from his nap on
time!
Is anyone familiar with Argyantheum? The tour sponsor gave us a plant as a
"thank you". I checked my references, but they were suitably vague on
overwintering, which is critical for me. Is there anyone who lives a couple
zones north of 10 who can tell me how they manage it?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b