Re: Kitten

They really are adorable.  And yes, that staring thing is not good, they
sense that as a threat.  I assume because it's like when they stare at their
intended prey.  But the slow blink thing lets them know all is well and is
non-confrontational.
And Sugar loves grasshoppers so that's good the kitten does too.  Sugar will
actually go to each rose bush in turn and pull all the hoppers out and eat
them.  I didn't teach her that, she just does it.  Sounds like you have a
garden cat in the making!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX