To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gas plant>WSL orders

hum... well I never expected them to mix and match a
flat to get every plant the exact same size and
structure. Close... but not every one perfect. Even in
ideal conditions, some seeds germinate sooner, some
fill out better than others sooner.

Although I doubt I would tolerate Kittys missing and
dead cell.

Donna

--- Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 6/3/06 7:49:50 AM,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> As a wholesaler, you should expect some good with
the
> bad in a flat.

Donna, remember you are purchasing these plants from
professionals who have
provided ideal growing conditions.   Plants or cars,
I want the choice.
     Ceres