Re: >WSL orders -Gene

I do not use any of the chemical stuff in my own nursery, would prefer not receiving plants treated with growth retardant. Causes more problems than it solves in my opinion. I am just a small mom & pop nursery. Plants get moved around if need be. Just moved everything out of the greenhouse to let it ride under the shade trees. We are also potting up to the next size for fall sales, next spring.... we want nice sized plants for sale. but, we are not wholesalers.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Bonnie, I pay the actual shipping. They carefully removed 75 two-inch pots from the flats and individually wrapped them and shipped with the flat. They made a real effort to protect the plants. This is only done with late season orders. I think I read somewhere about slowing growth for plants not sold in spring. Maybe Gene knows.
neIN, Zone 5