Re: Autumn Fern Q

Hello Daryl,
Up in our garden we have a combinations of autumn ferns, Japanese moongate maple, hardy geranium Samabor (several), Hosta Guacamole... and other "stuff". But hose are the original planting combinations.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

What goes with Autumn Fern? It's a good, tough plant, and I'd like to use it more, but the color is pretty brash, and of course it's pretty big.

One of my friends says it looked good with her Pieris this spring, but that was only for a short while.