Re: Kitten

As long as he didn't do what a cousin's cat did. He'd stand on top of the refrigerator, then pounce! That wouldn't have been so bad except that if he thought he was losing his balance, he'd dig in with claws.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitten

one of our kittens loved to ambush us by ducking into a doorway then leaping out all fluffed out. He'd get high enough to wave all four paws with claws extended then drop down and dash off with that silly sideways crab hop. Funnier than anything on those video shows. He also learned tricks by watching Mom teach the puppy. I think he just wanted the raw burger treat she used.
Judy B