To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:50 PM
Subject: [CHAT] urgh! Planting day.

Well I guess it is time to find a new nursery. I
started planting today (yeah, it took me another 3
weeks to get things ready- weeded amended- so plants
would have a nice home).

I have never been so disapointed in the plants I
bought 3 weeks ago from a local nursery. Yeah, they
look great in the pots still, but when I dumped them
to plant- what is this!- The dirt just fell off and
yep, I can see that small pot compact size in the
gallon container... Gosh does that piss me off! I
EXPECT plants to be rooted by the size of the
container I purchase. They obviously just stuck them
in the pot, not even spreading the roots!

Does this bother anyone else or am I being picky
again. Not sure if I will be purchasing there again...
or say something ... or just what.

Well now that the ragging is over - thanks for the

On the other hand---

I was happily surprized by some other plants I
purchased from Chris. The ones I have planted were
well rooted, better than I thought they would have
been... great job Chris... let me know when you go to
a brick and motur store- cause I really can't take
this mail order thing.- it is just not how I shop.

breaks over- back to work....