Re: Autumn Fern Q

how about some coleus or a fancy begonia around it so
you can bring another color into the mix that you can
match?  I was surprized at how many colors they now
have and you might find one with a color to coordinate

I am not an orange person so....

But someone gave me a package of canna's called Yellow
King Humbert. Now because I have never seen this one
in person yet, all I can say is the picture on the
package looks like something that could compliment
it... real life may be a whole different matter.