Re: Smashed Cukes and Bugs!

I am not sure at this point anything can really save
it, but since he hasn't gotten to cutting it down
today...

what copper spray? Since I don't use this stuff, I
have no idea what you are talking about... is it
something I can spray now?

Donna

http://entomology.unl.edu/ornamentals/beneficials/beetles/

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/ent/notes/Other/goodpest/harml2.jpg