Re: Kitten ...NOW Daryl's Dad

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitten ...NOW Daryl's Dad
  • From: "Betsy Kelson" bkelson@ix.netcom.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 06:42:35 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daryl" <pulis@mindspring.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:18 AM

> Oh, and the kitten is still un-caught, but lets me sit 3 feet away and
> to it. I borrowed a Havahart trap today from a friend at church. Now I get
> to debate again - to catch and crate or just keep it fed until it's
> friendlier. I'm a little afraid that the older he/she gets the harder it
> will be to tame.
Don't give up Daryl. My mother-in-law "tamed" a stray kitten 7 years ago.
She did it just as you are....sitting..talking quietly to it. It does take a
while this way, but Buff is now a great cat. He is 15 pounds...took well to
being an inside outside cat to totally inside cat quite well... and loves to
sit with you.

evergreen co
40 degrees 6:00am