From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 11:02 AM
To: Gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] OT/ Pet Spa/Kennel Name

O.K. you all are plant AND animal lovers...so I will ask for ideas on a Pet
Spa/Kennel name that is catchy and cute. My daughter is a manager at a pet
spa. A very small pet spa. She now wants to branch out and start a
kennel/pet grooming place of her own. It will cater to dogs and cats with a
kennel/boarding area, grooming and pet store area. We are trying to come up
with a cute name....any ideas? We had: Four Paws Resort, Land of Paws,
Pampered Paws (but realized it was a franchise and can't use that one).