To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/ Pet Spa/Kennel Name

Wizard of Paws?

On Jun 5, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

O.K. you all are plant AND animal lovers...so I will ask for ideas on a
Pet Spa/Kennel name that is catchy and cute. My daughter is a manager at
a pet spa. A very small pet spa. She now wants to branch out and start a
kennel/pet grooming place of her own. It will cater to dogs and cats
with a kennel/boarding area, grooming and pet store area. We are trying
to come up with a cute name....any ideas? We had: Four Paws Resort, Land
of Paws, Pampered Paws (but realized it was a franchise and can't use
that one).

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W