Re: Kitten

Daryl - I used a chicken leg (drumstick) to catch Sugar.  Once I got her in
the car (she almost got run over by a Dr. Pepper truck) she sat in my lap
and scarfed it down, bone and all in about 45 seconds.  She was so starved,
the poor little thing.  She spent the first day or two hiding under my
microwave cart, only coming out to use the box and eat & drink.  She
loosened up, little by little after that.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX