Re: OT/ Pet Spa/Kennel Name

Yeh, it does sound like a good family business. When we had our cookout
last night, our friends all brought their dogs to play with our dogs and
they are all running around under our feet out on the back patio while
we are talking and laughing, and one of our neighbors piped up and said,
"if ANYBODY should have a dog spa and kennel biz, it should be YOU
GUYS!" They're right. We are just suckers for animals...and we love our
dogs (and our kitties too)...and the llamas, and the....well, you know.

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Glad things are looking up there... sounds like a
perfect family business there

Donna