Re: Melica Grass

OH Kitty,
This really tickled me!  My dog used to help me plant....I plant and a day
or 2 later there is a hole and no plant!  While I was planting he would dig
a hole for me.  I would plant and he would watch.  Later the appetizers were
served up I guess?  If he didn't eat them he did lay in them on the hot days
of summer!

Vera