hello out there...

Is everyone outside or what? No new messages?? I was outside earlier- taking a break from laying paver blocks- thank god we are nearly done with that (hope to finish tomorros)! FYI- larger blocks are NOT better- we are using 9x9 and 9x12 blocks. The smaller ones are OK, but the larger are just too big, too heavy, harder to level and a general pain. If I did this all over again, I'd get no blocks bigger than 9x9. Live and learn- hopefully someone else can learn from my mistake. Here I assumed it would be easier if there were fewer blocks, but no- not true at all.

Anyway- my balloon flower and a new coreopsis is blooming. I'll have to take pics tomorrow sometime. Also, my sago palm has a whole mess of new fronds coming up, it looks like an octopus or medusa's head or something. I counted 36 new fronds emerging!

Happy gardening all-