RE: Toadsong

Your "Everblooming" sounds very much like Jesse's 'Immortality' which she
was kind enough to share.  It too has a most memorable and divine fragrance.
Mine have finished their spring bloom, but will bloom again this fall as
well.  Your spirit garden sounds absolutely lovely!  I hope you were able to
get some good pictures!

I just checked the yard and various garden beds and was surprised to see so
much blooming there, too.  Right now I have coreopsis (3 varieties),
miniature red roses, blue Canterbury Bells (campanula,) buttercups
(ranunculus,) Penstemon 'Red Rocks,' a few dwarf red lilies, the end of the
bloom for my anchusa azura, a pink Holly Hock loaded with blooms, Penstemon
'Husker's Red,' an apricot daylily with a red throat, two varieties of
lavender cotton, Big Betony, the end bloom of my orange poppy, lambs ear,
the end of my columbines, purple and blue salvias, a sky blue delphinium,
the end of the bloom for dwarf pink and blue beard tongues, Knautia pastels,
Heuchera 'Viking Ship' with it's wonderful coral colored blooms, a pale
white dwarf yarrow, a pale yellow fox glove, Mexican sage, golden thyme, a
medium blue iris (name unknown,) rue, knautia macedonica, an old red rose,
another green and silver heuchera with green blooms (name unknown,) a purple
verbena, purple spiderwort, Tiarella 'pink pearl,' lamium 'beacon silver', a
nice red astilbe, Heuchera 'silver scrolls,' Aruncus dioicus, and the end of
my Centrathus Ruber 'alba.'    It's a good time to take a nice walk.

And yes, I too have a bed that seems to be taken over with wild violets but
also honeysuckle that I have to get in and start fighting before I lose the
entire battle!  Still no toads or frogs yet this year. :(  I miss them.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)