From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa -yhoo
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 12:42 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hello out there...

Glad your new garden is coming along- and that you have the heat you missed
so much last winter!  I hoped to finish the patio today, but the last
section is always the hardest and I was just too tired.  So, now it will
have to wait until Saturday since I'm working tomorrow and going to a
concert in the evening.  I'm sure it will be done by lunchtime on Saturday,
then we can return the darned saw- after having it for a week, that should
be a nice bill!  But, what can you do- I do still have to work and really
wasn't willing to kill myself to get it done in a long weekend.