From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 3:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Miss Kitty

I think I'll wait until his personality suggests a name. Right now it would
be "Snuggle Bunny".

The vet and vet tech were very much taken by his gentle personality - said
that I had obviously done the right things in taming him. I think it helped
that I let him get used to both of us before taking him in to be poked and
prodded. And it didn't hurt that my vet snuggled him up to his face and
cradled him very, very gently.

Such a contrast from the kitty that hid under the hood of the tractor and
hissed a couple of weeks ago!