Below is a tiny excerpt from the end of Tony Avent's newsletter article on the loss of Heronswood.

"What's the lesson here? If you have a favorite nursery, patronize it.
Are you one of those sitting
there wishing you had sent in your Heronswood order earlier? Lesson
learned...if you see a
special plant at a mail-order nursery, don't wait because tomorrow may
be too late.

"So, is Plant Delights planning to go anywhere or sell out? The answer
is emphatically, No. At
least, the answer today is No. We are in our 16th year in mail order..."

neIN, Zone 5