Re: companions

In a message dated 6/10/06 9:05:16 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> heaved over the winter

Donna, I have not experienced that.   They seem to come back fine but just
slow to increase in size.   The first one I purchased which may be 5 yrs ago is
under a low growing Japanese maple by the pond   and is in heavier shade than
the 2nd one.   The 2nd one is lgr and is located on the other side of the
pond/stream by the bridge.