Re: weather

In a message dated 6/10/06 8:55:09 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> We had over an inch of rain overnight and more
> expected today

We were supposed to receive a big storm last night but nil and someone left
the refrigerator door open.   In the 50s with winds.   Tis fabulous compared to
the 90s we have experienced all week.   I am sure the plants are enjoying the
break as well.
     Earlier in the week we were 3" short of avg rain fall which will soon
affect the corn.