Re: weather

sorry Pam.... wish I could send you some rain.

My pond was down since I started up the other
waterfall/stream thru the train layout last week.
(That takes an easy 200 gallons with the filter, two
small ponds, and stream) It has overflowed now, and
you can SEE the water running out of it. <sigh>

Raining lightly now, but the next band should be here
soon....

Donna