RE: weather--electrical problems

Wish I could send you the neighborhood electrician
from here. He works reasonably, as long as you are
willing to wait till he has some off time.

Actually, he was here today, so got my outdoor plugs
wired and working now! Yeah! The house came with one
plug in the back... and of course between pond pumps,
railroads, and other 'stuff'.. it just was a pain. Now
I have 6!

Bonnie, maybe you have some junk you can unload on
him?  Since I was only paying labor (he makes you a
list and you go get everything he needs), we traded
some items I had laying around. Like his kid wanted a
classical guitar, had one I haven't used in years...
and the list went on. It was great- got rid of 'stuff'
and got what I really needed done. I was thrilled with
the trade off and I didn't have find someone to sell
this stuff too.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>