Re: viburnums

> I have other viburnums, but now I'll have to check if any others are V.
> dilatatum.  I have a V. opulus that never blooms.  Do you have any ideas as
> to why?  It gets good morning sun.

Is it ultra-vigorous, kind of stunted, or just right?

I've generally seen plants at both ends of the spectrum failing to bloom
because they're either in too rich or too poor a soil.  Plants with lots
of new growth don't seem to bloom as much, and of course, plants with very
little new growth are just barely hanging on.

The other issue could be one you touched on -- sun.  Natively it's found
in full sun; maybe it's still not getting enough?