Re: companions

Kitty, Ceres...
I suppose I actually meant the darks heuchera I have around here. Not order another one. I have Midnight Velvet that I am trying this year. It is dark enough. Has silvery highlights in the background, large well-rounded foliage that will contrast nicely with the narrow blades of the golden grass.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com