From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] weather--electrical problems

Wish I could send you the neighborhood electrician from here. He works
reasonably, as long as you are willing to wait till he has some off time.

Actually, he was here today, so got my outdoor plugs wired and working now!
Yeah! The house came with one plug in the back... and of course between pond
pumps, railroads, and other 'stuff'.. it just was a pain. Now I have 6!

Bonnie, maybe you have some junk you can unload on him?  Since I was only
paying labor (he makes you a list and you go get everything he needs), we
traded some items I had laying around. Like his kid wanted a classical
guitar, had one I haven't used in years...
and the list went on. It was great- got rid of 'stuff'
and got what I really needed done. I was thrilled with the trade off and I
didn't have find someone to sell this stuff too.

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>