Re: New garden pics

Speaking of orchid cacti, when we were in San Diego a couple weeks
ago, we went to Escondido to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. We hiked
up to where they had the California condors and stopped at their
display of orchid cacti. Many were in bloom... so many cultivars...
magnificent flowers. Would love to have one, if I could only keep it
happy.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b