Re: Patio project!

Thanks for the compliment- and no, I don't want to come help.  This
truly was a pain in the back, but part of the fault was my own for
assuming fewer bricks was better (wrong!)- smaller is better- easier on
the back, etc.  It took many samples to find a color we liked- so thanks
for noticing!!  The area we did was 350 sq ft.  It took a week worth of
early AM and evenings to do it.  I must have been dreaming to think it
would only take 4 days!  But I am really happy we now can use that
space.  I just wish I hadn't smacked my knuckle with the rubber mallet
yesterday morning (on like the 10th block left out of almost 400) .  I'm
typing with 9 fingers as I broke a blood vessel in my finger.  Can we
say ouch!!  Anyway, Good luck with your project!