Re: New garden pics

nope- need somewhere to lay in the grass and admire
all the work you did.

Actually, I took out almost all but a few paths of
grass in my backyard.... and after a year and half of
neglet due to everything, I am still not back in
control of the weeds or anything. I am really thinking
this was a mistake....

Donna