Re: companions

Indigofera pseudotinctoria is the current one.  I
thought it looked familiar when I bought it, but
wasn't on my plant sheet.

Never heard of Roslyn's before Chris mentioned it. A
quick look at the site it appeared to have some
different things- many not in my zone :(

Donna

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/medplant/about_mprc/My%20Webs/Sage/S.sclarea/about_scla