From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Help with drainage symbol?

I need some help.

I'm trying to come up with a symbol to use on my Web page for no drainage
and for lots of drainage.

Here's an example page:

   http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/catalog/08C-0001

I have symbols for light and moisture, but can't for the life of me come up
with something for drainage.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris