Re: A few items worth noting.

That bear is cool. If it was mine, I'd be tempted to put it in the living room [an area that is the indoor equivalent of a lawn].

On Jun 11, 2006, at 10:45 PM, Donna wrote:

We had over 2 inches of rain this weekend. Today, I
decided muddy and all I had to get the last of the
plants in soil. I was amazed that the ground had
already drained. Some areas still were wet in the back
of the yard, but I guess I finally got this clay
amended and draining! Some were actually on the dry
side! Now I am wondering if I this will be a bad

My roses have been blooming their fool heads off... so
a few pictures are linked below. And yes, all that red
in the distance in from of my house is all ONE rose
bush, er vine. It is bent on taking that area

The first picture is my new spitter for the pond. Yes,
it is all concrete and weighs an estimated 1000 lbs.
How did we get it off the truck... the hillbilly way
as my neighbor put it... I used his ditch and backed
the pickup to street level. I have NO idea where DH
thinks he is gonna put that, but it should be

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gossiper@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=/ 55ddscd&.src=ph&.tok=phqm3AFBawpIL7vu

hum, try this..

Island Jim
Southwest Florida