Re: Inside Bon Vivant Nursery

> What do the neighbors say?

The general neighborhood doesn't seem to care.  They've asked me about it,
but you really can't see it from the street.  If anyone *does* say anything
I can always put window boxes on the rail and run some water lines into
there; the window boxes will hide the plants in the back.

As for the immediate neighbors, I don't know.  I've seen them, but never
spoken since they moved in over a year ago.  I almost get the impression
they're renting anyhow; the yard is fairly unkempt and weeds are growing
everywhere.  It's kind of a shame; the house was nice enough to sell for
$280K a couple of years ago and now it seems to be degrading quite a bit.
:(

I've reached over the fence to pull out a few weedy trees; I've thought
of just going over there someday and spending a couple of hours getting
rid of the pokeweed and bishop's gout before it decides to attack my
yard next.

Chris