Re: Inside Bon Vivant Nursery

PVC does bend when it is 90plus outside. I have raised
veggie beds in the back. Dh put holes in the timbers
and bent a 8 ft pcv in a half circle so to speak over
it. The intention was to drap plastic over them in the
spring to help start the warming up/growing process.
Of course, he never finished putting them up...but in
theory and the start of this, it would have worked. I
am sure a shade cloth would work as well in the
summer.

This pcv has been in the sun out back for 5-6 years
now and is still fine...BTW.

Donna

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>