Re: anyone know the names of these shrubs

> Thanks Chris.... you got theme for me, as I found this
> in my plant label box - Deutzia scabra 'Godsall Pink'

Awesome!

> Don't have anything like the first one tho... do have
> this listed a Giant Fleece Flower- Possible?
> Persicaria polymorpha
> This one does die back to the ground yearly here.

Yup, that looks like it!

And I'm embarrassed -- I said 'Polygonatum japonicum' but meant to
type 'Polygonum japonicum'.  Can you tell that I was looking up
Polygonatum earlier tonight?

It looks like Persicaria polymorpha is also known as  Polygonum
polymorphum, so they're all pretty closely related.  I was in the right
genus, at least!  :)

Chris