From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 3:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Kitty

Done!

It's been an interesting few days.  Yesterday morning, the kitten was
snoozing on the couch with Dreyfuss, our 13 year old dog. Buddy (the 15 year
old dog) wandered in and jumped onto the couch, not seeing the kitten
because of a fold in the quilt. Buddy fled as soon as he realized the kitten
was there. The kitten jumped down to run away from the dog, landing on
Buddy's back as Buddy raced down the hall!

I'm beginning to think his name should be "Waldo", as in "Where's ..."