From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:05 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Storm's gone

Alberto has moved off finally. It left a tad less than 4 inches of rain
behind and little damage. It blew three avocados out of the tree, but did no
other damage that I can see. Toward the end, we went to the beach to see the
surf--normally the Gulf has no surf to speak of, so storms are a welcome
diversion. It was drizzling and overcast and looked quite like an animated
Winslow Homer painting.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W