Re: Storm's here

Alberto or his remains actually are here. It's bringing some much needed rain and has cooled the temperature to a wonderful 74 degrees. The humidity is high but with the steady wind and occasional gusts it feels great. We've gotten about 3 inches of rain too I guess. There's a small tree limb down in the back yard and some of my empty containers blew out of their "spot" last night and that's it. I haven't watched the news but I know there were tornado warnings all over last night so I hope no one got any damage from that. The dogs would have let me know if something major was happening here. I slept through most of it. Should be headed off toward NC now.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Storm's gone

Looks like it's heading Andrea's way.  Heads up woman.

On 6/13/06, Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net> wrote:

Will that be enough rain to stave off the fires long enough for the next
system to bring rain your way? I'm glad you only lost 3 of those avocados
and that you enjoyed some time watching the surf. It was a great
visualization! I've always been on the East Coast of Florida when we've
been in the state. I didn't realize the gulf side had a dearth of surf.
Thanks for filling me in.

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)