hum.... who grows tree roses and tree hibiscus

A customer dropped off some plants for me today. He
brought me 2 rose tree (pink and red no names) and 2
tree hibiscus (red and orange again no names). They
are supposed to be grown in a pot on the patio
according to him and would have to be taken in for the
winters here in zone 5. Ok, know the hibiscus would,
but can't I plant the tree rose?

Comments? Suggestion of what the hey I should do with
these in the care department?

I am totally surprized by this gift to me... and
totally unprepared, but grateful non the less.