Re: Eerie Quiet...

Summer has hit here....
Out watering containers in the nursery every other day now. Some trees and shrubs every day.
I am still crawling on my hands and knees through the garden weeding every morning from about 9 until noon. Still a ways to go.Next to renew the mulch in all the bare spots so I will not have as much of a problem later on with weeds.
Doing a bit of transplanting as I go. Trying to get plants from the holding area into the garden. Lots of trees and shrubs to go yet. Looks like it will high summer before they get into the ground and then they will need watering frequently until the can take root. I want to get a few crafty type things done this summer. Want to paint come coordinating trim in a few places... lawn chairs and tables, trim on the new covered bridge, one end of the garage where we now have a shelf over the garage door. If.. big if... I can find the time I want to have an outhouse constructed just past where the covered bridge sets at the edge of the woods. (for tool storage on that side of the property)
Always lots to do...
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Just out watering is all here.  Donna, you work too hard!

I am here too, but busy. Just another 300 contracts to modify and I can
call it a night...sigh. I have already put in 59 hours this week and
still have another day to work this week...and I wonder why I am always