From: Gene Bush <genebush@otherside.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 5:35:36 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Eerie Quiet...

Summer has hit here....
    Out watering containers in the nursery every other day now. Some trees
and shrubs every day.
    I am still crawling on my hands and knees through the garden weeding
every morning from about 9 until noon. Still a ways to go.Next to renew the
mulch in all the bare spots so I will not have as much of a problem later on
with weeds.
    Doing a bit of transplanting as I go. Trying to get plants from the
holding area into the garden. Lots of trees and shrubs to go yet. Looks like
it will high summer before they get into the ground and then they will need
watering frequently until the can take root. I want to get a few crafty type
things done this summer. Want to paint come coordinating trim in a few
places... lawn chairs and tables, trim on the new covered bridge, one end of
the garage where we now have a shelf over the garage door. If.. big if... I
can find the time I want to have an outhouse constructed just past where the
covered bridge sets at the edge of the woods. (for tool storage on that side
of the property)
    Always lots to do...
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc