From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 1:28 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT loaf cups

Thanks Holli,
I could buy parchmant paper.  The other solutions look too expensive for my
limited use - which has just become even more limited.  When I unplugged the
stove the plug sort of fried itself into the socket.  Needed a wrench to
yank it out so I could replace the blown fuse for the kitchen.  Don't think
I'll be doing any more baking for a long while.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5