Re: Sizzling Afternoon!

I seen the pictures on the news of how bad Houston was flooded... I hope that was NOT in her part of town!

Donna

----- Original Message ----
From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 1:49:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sizzling Afternoon!

Holli - as miserable as I know it is for you, I heard from Noreen this
morning and her a/c is out.  In Houston.  And they had 10 inches of rain
this weekend.  Can you say HUMID??   For those of you who know how humid DC
is, multiply that by a factor of ten, that's Houston humid.  My Lord I can't
even imagine....

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX