Re: Toast to Tony!!!

Congrats on your upcoming graduation Melody.  Come back soon!!!

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
  Happy birthday, Tony! I think of him so often when I walk in my garden
and see stuff growing that came from him. How many folks here have stuff
he sent you? I know it's quite a few so think of how many places his
spirit lives on...

I'm going on vacation here in the morning and so I think I'm going to
temporarily unsubscribe from the list...not that I haven't enjoyed my
months (and months) of lurking and just reading while I try to finish
the two year ministry program (BTW I graduate in August! Yeah, me! And
then I start the next three year segment!) Anyway, I just don't want to
come home to 1500 messages that I don't have time to even read. So take
care all of you and I'll be back to lurking in a few weeks. Gosh, I miss
you all! :-)

Melody
Hills, IA zone 5

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!