RE: to those it applies to

It does sound as though you had a very good day, Gene!  I'm tickled for you.

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:18 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] to those it applies to

Best Father's Day ever, Donna.
    One "natural" son called... first time since his mother dialed for him
way back when.... and my oldest was here for the day. Also my step son from
previous marriage called and is coming to visit. We had fd here for both
sides of the family. About 27 people were here for a Mexican festival and
celebration of the day. Never saw so many "Mexican" dishes ... still feel
like a well stuffed burrito.....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana