To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT loaf cups

are you talking an electric stove? My gas stove is not
very old, only a couple of years and it is 110?

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
wrote:

Sure wish there was some way to help you with that,
Kitty. I didn't think
they even made stoves for 110 volts any more! And
the obsolescence thing is
really aggravating.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)